Following the simple procedure can train you on how to use the dog grooming clippers perfectly, in addition, they should get these grooming sessions frequently.
Dogs tend to be said to be man’s best friend, but have you ever imagined the necessities to make your best friend happy and satisfied as they want for you. The way we need grooming sessions once in a while, they also need these sessions. We at Bestdoggroomingclippers.com provide complete information about all the essential products needed for your best friend and how to use the equipment, like dog grooming clippers on your loving dog perfectly.
Among these essentials, the most essential is the best dog clippers. The clippers are sharpening blades which are great for the sharpening of claws, removing body hair, etc. There are many types of dog grooming clippers such as clippers for matted hairs, clippers for Shih Tzu, and there are also clippers for poodles, i.e. dogs who have dense hair body. These are some of the best dog grooming clippers which provide you with utmost safety and are very handy to use.
The most important thing is to remember that your dog needs to enjoy the grooming process. The clippers can be used for removing hair from the body as well as sharpening and cutting nails as well. While doing the grooming process, dogs can remble or whine, thus one needs to be very patient with them during the whole process and should calm them by giving them treats or petting or praising them.
Use appropriate equipment
During the grooming process, the utilization of the equipment should be done safely and appropriately. Before buying the equipment, you should check whether the equipment is of high quality or not, working accurately or not.
Never neglect your grooming tools
Loving your dog is one thing and taking proper care of them is another thing. The grooming tools or equipment you use for your dog should be changed or replaced once in a while as dirty or dull blades won’t work after a period of time.
Many dogs are very hairy and it takes up a lot of time and patience to cut their hair. So, using the handy equipment for such dogs provides you ease and you can quickly cut the hair as they are quite sharpened and are long-lasting. Some handy grooming tools or equipment are:
- Brush or Comb
Grooming dogs with clippers
For cutting dog hair, clippers are safer than scissors and also they work much faster than scissors. It’s just that you need to make sure that the clippers are sharp to ignore the formation of tangled hair.
Now the question arises, How to use a clipper? For this, you need to follow the below-mentioned points:
- Most of the clippers usually come with different types of guards which differ in lengths.
- Start with brushing your dog’s hair.
- While brushing if you come across any tangled area, look into it. Sometimes the tangled hair strands are quite close to the skin, if not taken care of it can turn into an infection.
- Ask someone to hold your dog for better work, and then slowly use the clippers down your dog’s body in the direction of the hair growth.
- Clippers can also at times get hot due to excess use, so whenever using make sure of the temperature and in between the process take times of breaks.
Types of Dog Clippers
There are different types of dog clippers that are used for serving different needs. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Corded Dog Clipper: Corded dog clippers are the ones that have an electric cord that needs to be plugged in while grooming. They have many features such as increasing and decreasing the rotation speed, the speed of the vibration, etc. These types of clippers have a variety in price, they can be found in the cheap to the expensive range as well.
- Cordless Dog Clippers: The cordless dog clippers do not hold a cord but are used by the help of batteries. The batteries need to be charged and after a period of time changed. It takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to charge the batteries. New dog owners as well as professionals both use this type of clipper. While doing the grooming your dog hardly notices it as there are no cords and you can end up your session fast.
- Cord and Cordless Clippers: There are some clippers that have the facility of both. You can remove the cord and can do the activity with the help of only batteries as well as you can attach the cord and can also use the clipper as per your needs. These clippers are a little bit expensive. There are a limited number of manufacturers who make this type of product.
- Single Speed Dog Clippers: This type of dog clippers only can rotate at one speed. The speed of the clipper cannot change. Very less number of people use this type of clipper. Mostly those dog owners use this clipper who grooms their dogs on a daily basis or pet houses mostly use this type of clipper.
- Variable Speed Dog Clippers: This type of clipper mainly has the capability to change the speed. Almost up to 5 boast speeds it can be increased to. Mostly used by professionals and by the owners who have a number of dogs depending upon their dog breed.
- Quiet and Low Vibration Clippers: This type of clipper has very low sound and less vibration is felt by the dog to maintain calmness. People who adopt dogs the first time should mainly use this type of clippers. The only limitation is that there can be a trade-off with power and these types of clippers are very expensive.
- Professional Dog Clippers: These types of clippers mainly include all technologies and are mainly used by professionals as they know how to handle the activity of the dog and when to use which mode. These types of dog clippers include High Rotation Speeds, Variable Speeds, Ceramic Blades, Quiet and Cooling Elements, Long-Lasting Sharpness, and good cutting. They are quite expensive and are long-lasting.
As we need grooming sessions and haircuts in a while, the same way your dogs need grooming sessions and haircuts once in a while. And dogs who are fluffy or hairy require these grooming sessions and haircuts quite often as it helps them to be more comfortable. These clippers are quite easy to use and you can even utilize and cut the hair off your dog with a hint and style of professionalism. We believe loving and caring about your dog’s safety and well being, bring the best for you.